This is my 365 photo project. I will be taking pictures of one signifigant part of my day, everyday this year. Everyone who knows me me knows I love to take pictures so follow me and see how my year shapes up ;)
Now I will share my year with all of you
I just want to take this one picture at a time
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Day 10....Christmas Gift thanks JMU Mail!
Today I received 3 emails notifying me that I had packages ready for pick up. I thought my books were here just in the nick of time to start class. However, to my delight there was only one book and the other package was a Christmas present from my long lost friend Cherie. She sent it weeks ago and thanks to JMU's wonderful mailing system that told me "come back tomorrow and the third package slip will be in your box" . I was just recieving the the package. Guess what it was..........a COACH wristlet! To think today's picture was almost a welcome sign for my first day of work at OSAI! Maybe tomorrow, Thanks Cherie :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Beginning of the end... for your paycheck
ReplyDelete