This is my 365 photo project. I will be taking pictures of one signifigant part of my day, everyday this year. Everyone who knows me me knows I love to take pictures so follow me and see how my year shapes up ;)
Now I will share my year with all of you
I just want to take this one picture at a time
Monday, January 24, 2011
Day 24...Wen is right!
Today I washed my hair for the first time with my NEW shampoo. I've seen the infomercial about 12 times and so finally a month ago I said what the heck I'll give it a try! I know that i'll have to wash my hair several time before I see a difference between normal shampoo and Wen. According to Chaz Dean (the creator of Wen) this shampoo will work on all hair types. However since I only wash my hair every other week I'm not sure when I'll see the difference that Wen makes! I'll keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment