This is my 365 photo project. I will be taking pictures of one signifigant part of my day, everyday this year. Everyone who knows me me knows I love to take pictures so follow me and see how my year shapes up ;)
Now I will share my year with all of you
I just want to take this one picture at a time
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Day 13...Inspired Inspiration
Today I attended my second March out speak out. Once again it was a really powerful program and though this time I was not one of the people sharing an inspiring message, I had an amazing opportunity to observer and take in what Dr. Kings' dream still means to so many. While listening to the students and staff speak I was overwhelmed with the need to put into words how inspired I was by the dream that continues to impact so many. I am currently using the words of others for a piece I have entitled Inspired Inspiration, come to the next Lounge Expos8 if you are interested in hearing the finished product. "They say I'm a Dreamer but I'm not the only one"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment