This is my 365 photo project. I will be taking pictures of one signifigant part of my day, everyday this year. Everyone who knows me me knows I love to take pictures so follow me and see how my year shapes up ;)
Now I will share my year with all of you
I just want to take this one picture at a time
Sunday, January 9, 2011
Jan 3rd ...CSC & NO TV!
Today I built a cake at Cold Stone Creamery for the first time in a long time. Did I remember to take a picture of the cake??? Nope! When I went over to Ci's after work Mynik was wearing a Cold Stone shirt (eventhough she has never worked there a day in her life). I also took a picture of Ciera's TV which we watched for about an hour and read "no signal" only one picture a day so you'll have to take my word for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment